Recipe by emmat2
So quick, so easy, so yummy. Keeps for ages in the fridge. Great to have lots made ahead to whip out and fill frozen pastry tarts during the holidays.
Directions See How It's Made
- Combinbe sugar and butter in double boiler and let melt.
- Beat eggs well and add strained lemon juice.
- When butter is melted, add lemon juice mixture and beat well.
- Cook 20 minutes.
- Store in container in frig.
- Let sit at room temperature before filling tart shells. Add a dollop of whipped cream if desired.