Recipe by Lorac
The Mexican style version !
Top Review by Denise!
This recipe was delicious and will be served frequently at our house! I used Rotel instead of using the tomatoes and green chilies separately and it was wonderful! Just a bit spicy, but not too spicy for my grandson. Thanks for a nice, easy meal that my whole family enjoyed!
- 4 cups tater tots, frozen
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put frozen Tater Tots into a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix with tomatoes with oregano, spoon over the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, milk, chiles and salt together.
- Spoon over top over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 25 minutes.