Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
The Mexican style version !
Make and share this Ole ! Tater Tots Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put frozen Tater Tots into a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix with tomatoes with oregano, spoon over the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, stir sour cream, milk, chiles and salt together.
- Spoon over top over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 25 minutes.
This recipe was delicious and will be served frequently at our house! I used Rotel instead of using the tomatoes and green chilies separately and it was wonderful! Just a bit spicy, but not too spicy for my grandson. Thanks for a nice, easy meal that my whole family enjoyed!
My family loves tater tots and we thought this recipe was quite different but soooo delicious. I used low-fat sour cream and don't think the flavor was sacrificed. It still had a rich, cheesy taste. I think adding some chopped jalapeno would work well also. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
This was really good. I had to add a pound of hamburger though :)