Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch More Gifts for Giving.
Make and share this Ole Spicy Bean Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced jalapeno peppers, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Stir in the salad dressing and garlic salt.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, allowing flavors to blend.
I've made this several times and cannot get enough of it. It's so simple and easy to make. I served it for my mom last weekend and she called today to ask me how to make it.