Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This spiced up version of an old classic is quick and easy and can also be made with ground turkey or chicken depending on your family preference.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn, drained (Corn with red or green peppers added)
- 1 (10 ounce) can campbells nacho cheese soup
- 1Brown the ground sirloin, add the packaged taco seasoning mix and cook according to directions.
- 2Place the meat into an 8x8" casserole dish and spread the Mexicorn evenly on top.
- 3Next spread on the Garlic Mashed Potatoes and top with the Nacho Cheese Soup.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ole' Shepherd's Pie #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1015.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
nacho cheese soup