Recipe by cherokee313
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This spiced up version of an old classic is quick and easy and can also be made with ground turkey or chicken depending on your family preference.
- 24 ounces Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can mexicorn, drained (Corn with red or green peppers added)
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbells nacho cheese soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground sirloin, add the packaged taco seasoning mix and cook according to directions.
- Place the meat into an 8x8" casserole dish and spread the Mexicorn evenly on top.
- Next spread on the Garlic Mashed Potatoes and top with the Nacho Cheese Soup.