Prep 4 mins
Cook 3 mins
My 7-minute enchilada sauce has authentic flavor and consistency. For "stupid easy" vegetarian chili, add drained beans and heat.
- 2 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons seasoned chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon masa harina
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- WHISK ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- BOIL for one minute while whisking then remove from heat.
- ENJOY in your favorite enchilada recipe or use as a base for chili.