Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Zesty twist on burgers. Delicious.
- 1 1⁄3 lbs ground chuck
- 1⁄2 ounce taco seasoning mix
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese (thick slices)
- 4 -6 roasted red jalapenos, jarred variety fine (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 4 hamburger buns, warmed
- Shape meat into four patties. Sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Grill to your liking, melting cheese on top.
- Serve burgers on buns that have been spread with mayo. Top with cilantro, jalapenos, tomato, and onion.