Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I don't recall which magazine I got this from. This recipe has a nice flavor, not over powering, but a nice mild flavor. Serve with a nice crusty bread and maybe a light salad. The recipe actually calls for noodles but I discovered I was out so I used bow tie pasta. Any pasta will do.
- In a large skillet,saute sausage, cabbage, and celery for about 5 minutes.
- Mix mustard, garlic salt, and sage together.
- Add mustard mix to sausage mix.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pasta and heat through.
My family loved it! They never knew there was celery in it! :)