Recipe by dojemi
This buttery good, raspberry-filled bar, has a crumb topping. Courtest of Land O'Lakes.
Top Review by justmeterri
I have made 4 batches of these bars within the last 2 days! I used Raspberry Jam in two of the batches and Apple Pie Jam in the other two. I used chopped up Almonds instead of Pecans....Everyone loved them..in fact, most loved the recipe with Apple Pie Jam instead of the Raspberry. ;-) But both are AWESOME! I have also made these bars using Pecans! Lovely! -justmeterri
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup land o lakes butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry preserves (Substitute your favorite flavor preserves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Combine all crumb mixture ingredients in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture; set aside.
- Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom of greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Spread preserves to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Crumble reserved crumb mixture over preserves.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely; cut into bars.
- Recipe Tip
- If using a dark or nonstick baking pan, reduce oven temperature to 325°F Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Recipe Tip.
- Cover and store in pan up to 5 days or freeze up to 1 month.