1/3 Photos of Old World Paprika Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
I found this recipe years ago in a "Farm Journal's Best Ever Book". Every time I serve it, I get compliments! Quick, simple and most ingredients are on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken with mixture of flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
- 2Brown chicken in hot olive oil in skillet about 15 minutes.
- 3Add onion.
- 4Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water; add 1/2 cup to chicken in skillet.
- 5(Add more as needed.) Cover and simmer over low heat 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
- 6Remove to serving platter.
- 7Add remaining bouillon and sour cream to pan drippings.
- 8Stir well; heat.
- 9Sometimes I remove the meat from the bone and serve on top of extra wide noodles; then cover with the sour cream and bouillon gravy.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old World Paprika Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.9
- Calories from Fat 385
- Total Fat 42.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 909.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 30.3 g