1 hr 10 mins
A delicious, extra cheesy manicotti recipe that came in the mail.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cool water. Let pasta dry on paper towels.
- 3For filling, in a large bowl, stir together 3 cups mozzarella with the ricotta and basil (if using -- I left it out).
- 4Using a small spoon (or your fingers, as I found to be easier), carefully stuff pasta shells with prepared cheese mixture.
- 5Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce. Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over top of pasta. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake manicotti, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle with the parmesan; bake for 10 minutes longer.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-World Manicotti
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.5
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 1289.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: