Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple dish, main or side. If you like lasagna (and who doesn't) you'll LOVE these. And if you think it may be missing something, meat can be added, hamburger or sausage.
- 12 large manicotti
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.Drain, rinse with cool water and let dry on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 X 13 lasagna pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir together 3 cups cheddar, ricotta, and basil.
- Stuff pasta tubes with cheese mixture.
- Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce into baking dish.
- Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over top of pasta. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan then bake 10 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.