When comfort food calls, assemble this easy casserole with foods from your pantry and freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (8 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups green giant frozen sweet peas (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1Cook noodles as directed on package, adding peas during last minute of cooking time; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix soup, milk, dried onion and seasoned salt.
- 3Stir cooked noodles and tuna into soup mixture. Cover; bake 30 minutes.
- 4Uncover; stir mixture well. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Time Tuna Bake
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 624.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: