Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
When comfort food calls, assemble this easy casserole with foods from your pantry and freezer.
Make and share this Old Time Tuna Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (8 oz)
- 1 1⁄2 cups green giant frozen sweet peas (from 1-lb bag)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- Cook noodles as directed on package, adding peas during last minute of cooking time; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix soup, milk, dried onion and seasoned salt.
- Stir cooked noodles and tuna into soup mixture. Cover; bake 30 minutes.
- Uncover; stir mixture well. Sprinkle with French-fried onions. Bake uncovered about 5 minutes longer or until onions are golden brown.