Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This meatloaf is super simple! I was asked to post this.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 36 crushed saltine crackers (1 package)
- Mix beef, onion, worchestershire sauce, 1 cup ketchup and saltines in a large bowl.
- Form into a loaf.
- Place loaf in an oven safe pan and pour remaining ketchup over entire loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
This was great..thanks
This was very easy and quick to prepare using ingredients I always have on hand. I had trouble with the loaf falling apart into meat crumbles when slicing it to serve. It might benefit from adding an egg to the ingredients before baking. I felt it needed more seasoning for our taste, but that is a personal thing. Thanks for sharing the recipe uniquemo. I chose it for PAC Spring 2008.