Recipe by Chef 167408
This recipe has beans, corn, sweet peas, carrots, anyway alot of veggies. I love this salad and I can make a meal of it. It is not slathered in dressing either. This has a very good flavor. Try it and see what you think.
- 4 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 lb long spaghetti, broken, cooked, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing ingredients and set aside. Taste to see if it needs to be sweeter or sour, if so add more miracle whip to sweeten or more vinegar for sour.
- Mix salad ingredients together.
- Pour dressing onto salad and mix well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours for ingred. to marry.