Top Review by NELady
This was a good casserole - I had as a side dish for St. Patrick's Day dinner (there were those amongst us who didn't like corned beef and cabbage). I made as directed. A quick, easy casserole with common pantry ingredients. Made for 1-2-3 Hits! Tag Game.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 -8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces creamed corn
- 4 ounces frozen corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored cracker crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat in an ovenproof skillet. Drain fat; rinse meat, if desired.
- To the skillet (with the meat), add onion, celery and garlic; saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, 5 minutes or so.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except for cracker crumbs; cover with crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.