This is made for Healthier tag. The original recipe comes from WiGal's Old Time Hot Dish.
Make and share this Old Time Hot Dish (Made Healthier) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 -8 ounces macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces creamed corn
- 4 ounces frozen corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cancampbell's Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brown meat in an ovenproof skillet. Drain fat; rinse meat, if desired.
- To the skillet (with the meat), add onion, celery and garlic; saute, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, 5 minutes or so.
- Mix in remaining ingredients, except for cracker crumbs; cover with crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.