1/2 Photos of Old Time Hot Dish
1 hr 15 mins
Here is an easy, homey, and inexpensive casserole that I have made many times. I like to use the small ring macaroni for this. This recipe originally came from a county homemakers' cook book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces small macaroni noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, reduced sodium
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored cracker crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute meat.
- 3Add onion and celery; saute until soft.
- 4Mix in remaining ingredients.
- 5Cover with buttered cracker crumbs.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Time Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.0
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 1373.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 33.7 g