Recipe by Mariemeow77
Great flavor and super quick!
Top Review by evewitch
I made these quite a while ago, and apparently forgot to review them. I had run out of thyme so I used poultry seasoning (since it has thyme in it). Even though I didn't have time to brine the chops, they still turned out well. A great last-minute option.
- 6 center-cut pork loin chops, 1-1/2-thick
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh thyme or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from meat. Season chops lightly with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, stir together the olive oil and thyme, and brush over all sides of pork chops. Place chops on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Roast thick chops, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until juices run clear. Or roast 3/4-inch-thick chops, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 5 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear. Makes 6 servings.