1/1 Photo of Old Style Sunday Meatballs
Diamond Joe's Note:
Another old time favorite. I don't measure so these are approximate. Adjust to taste. The only things I measure are the cheese and breadcrumbs. Try with my marinara sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese and breadcrumbs (this is best done with clean hands!).
- 2Once mixed, add cheese and breadcrumbs, mix until even.
- 3Coat a roasting pan or high sided pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- 4Roll meat mixture into balls about the size of a golfball and line oiled pan with them.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Style Sunday Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 164.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: