- 2 lbs ground meat (mixture of 1/2 beef and 1/2 pork)
- 2 eggs
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except cheese and breadcrumbs (this is best done with clean hands!).
- Once mixed, add cheese and breadcrumbs, mix until even.
- Coat a roasting pan or high sided pan with extra virgin olive oil.
- Roll meat mixture into balls about the size of a golfball and line oiled pan with them.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until done.