Old Spaghetti Factory's Clam Sauce
- Combine first four ingredients in a saucepan.
- Saute over medium-low heat until vegetables are tender but not brown.
- Add flour and mix to make a roux.
- In another saucepan, combine the juice from the clams, half and half, salt, white pepper, and thyme; heat until just below boiling.
- Add the half and half mixture and the clam meat to the roux.
- Stir until the sauce thickens.
- Serve over your favorite buttered spaghetti noodles with generous portions of Parmesan cheese.