1/5 Photos of Old South Pecan Cornbread
This recipe come from Savannah's Bed and Breakfast Inn in Savannah, Georgia. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2In a medium bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- 3In another bowl, combine eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter.
- 4Add all at once to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- 5Pour into a greased 9" square baking pan.
- 6Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old South Pecan Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 3.2 g