Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from "Ambrosia". This is a cookbook from Vicksburg, MS. Try this as a fabulous side dish! Excellent!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine corn, sugar, salt, butter, eggs, and milk.
- Dissolve cornstarch in water and stir into corn mixture.
- Pour into a greased, shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour or until mixture sets.
Very good! I like my corn pudding a little sweet, and this hit the spot. Great side dish.