Recipe by Caroline Cooks
A terrific blue cheese dressing/dip! The olives give it an extra zip. Very good with veggie tray or oven-fried potato wedges. I add more blue Cheese; adjust to YOUR preference. Cooking time = refrigeration time.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Yep this is a keeper. Loved the flavor that the olives gave this dip. I used green onions, halved the recipe and used the whole 2 oz of blue cheese (we like it). Used as a dip for fresh veggies. Thanks CC for a keeper.
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1 pint mayonnaise, can use low-fat
- 1⁄4 cup onion, ground
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup pimento stuffed olive, drained and ground
Directions See How It's Made
- In food processor, grind onions.
- Remove; then grind olives.
- Return onions to processor and add mayo and buttermilk. Pulse until well blended.
- Add blue cheese crumbles; stir.
- Pour into jar.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour to blend flavors before serving.