Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe has been with me a long time.It was from a Junior league cookbook from somewhere !! It is hearty and so tasty. You can cook this in a slow cooker all day on low if you wanted to.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cut up
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pork & beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup catsup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- pre-heat oven 350 degrees.
- brown beef ,bacon and onion in medium fry pan until cooked-drain fat.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl and put in large casserole dish .
- Bake uncovered 1 hour.
This is the same recipe I've used for years and evryone must love it because the bowl is always empty. That to me is the highest compliment of all.
This is one of the worst recipe I have ever tried...way to much sugar...brown, white, and even catsup has sugar in it...I tried to feed it to my crew and they wouldn't touch it...a waste of money and time.....I rate it five 0's.....no stars this time....should be omited from the Recipezaar.....