Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a favorite at my family holidays and potlucks. Always go home with an empty dish.
Make and share this Old Settlers Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Brown bacon, drain and set aside.
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain.
- In a crockpot mix brown sugar, ketchup, dry mustard, worchestershire sauce, and molasses.
- Add meat and onion, mix well.
- Add pork-n-beans, butter beans, and kidney beans.
- Mix well and cook on low for 2-3 hours.
We really enjoyed these beans. Had Sourdough Beer Bread (Bread Machine) with them :) I doubled the sauce to give more juice. My husband just waved over them. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Made this the other day, had fresh baked bread & butter with it. Very, very, good. Will make again on those hot days when I don't want the oven on. Thanks for a GREAT recipe.