Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
These beans are just delish. I know it sounds a little weird, but trust me it will become a favorite.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cut up
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can butter beans
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard (not dry)
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Brown the beef,bacon and onion.
- Mix all the ingredients together and put in casserole dish.
- Heat uncovered for 1 hour or more if desired at 350°F.