Recipe by JanuaryBride
Gotta love this recipe. . .totally from a past generation, but not forgotten. I make this frequently and got the recipe from a co-worker named Karen about 8 years ago. Simple, yet a crowd-pleaser; the kids will even eat it! I have frozen this cheese ball with great results, so feel free to make 1 for now and 1 for later - just don't roll it in nuts until it has been thawed out.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (not low fat or non-fat because it needs to be thick)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft Old English cheese spread (sometimes I add an extra jar of this and make it into 2 balls)
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Kraft roka blue spread
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or more to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Let all three cheeses get to room temperature.
- With a blender, mix together all ingredients EXCEPT the nuts.
- Shape into 1 or 2 balls (I always do 2 so that there are more nuts to go around).
- Roll each cheese ball in nuts, place on a piece of waxed paper and put in the fridge to set up.
- Serve with buttery crackers on the side.