Recipe by BeachGirl
A friend made these, and I had to have the recipe from her! It originated from The Post & Courier newspaper, May 2000. Wonderful flavor with a nice little chewy texture. YUMMY!
Top Review by chia
these are so good! the batter was thick and i was hoping it would reach the end of the pan when it baked, which it did. i just took them out of the oven about an hour ago and hald the pan is gone already! need i say more? great recipe, thanks beachgirl
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups sifted flour (sift before measuring)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl and beat well.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add salt and sifted flour, mixing well.
- Stir in vanilla and pecans.
- Pour into a greased and floured (or use Bakers' Joy) 9x13-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cut into bars.