Old Mexico Spinach-Cheese Dip
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Saute onion in skillet over medium heat in oil until softened, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and chilis, let cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and stir in spinach, cheese, cream cheese, half and half, and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture into shallow baking dish like a 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the dip is bubbly and the top is light brown, about 35 minutes.