This recipe was supposedly developed from a conversation overheard between 2 old ladies on a bus. Many thanks to those old girls for a quick, easy, and tasty recipe.
- Skin chicken, if desired.
- Arrange chicken on a foil-lined 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes, spooning sauce over chicken occasionally.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.