1/6 Photos of " Old Ladies on a Bus " Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Alan in SW Florida's Note:
This recipe was supposedly developed from a conversation overheard between 2 old ladies on a bus. Many thanks to those old girls for a quick, easy, and tasty recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Skin chicken, if desired.
- 2Arrange chicken on a foil-lined 13x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine marmalade, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
- 4Pour over chicken.
- 5Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes, spooning sauce over chicken occasionally.
- 6Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes more or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Old Ladies on a Bus " Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.5 mg
- Sodium 371.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 25.7 g