1/1 Photo of Old Kentucky Favorite Potato Salad
My mom's recipe. I've made it for years. Have tried a few others, but always come back to this one. The cooking time is for the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, mix potatoes and the 4 diced eggs.
- 2Add celery, onion,and relish.
- 3In small bowl mix mayo, sugar, vinegar, milk, celery seed and garlic salt.
- 4Slice remaining egg over potato salad and sprinkle with paprika.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Kentucky Favorite Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 88.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: