1/1 Photo of Old Glory Dessert
Delicious, cheesecake-like dessert perfect for any red, white and blue holiday! And fun for the kids to make! Source: Quick Cooking magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Press the cookie dough into a greased jelly roll pan (15x10").
- 3Bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4Set aside to cool.
- 5In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with a mixer until smooth.
- 6Set aside 1/4 c.
- 7of this mixture.
- 8Spread the remaining cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- 9Place the strawberries in horizontal rows to resemble U.
- 11flag, and place blueberries in upper left corner of flag- be sure to leave a space between each one to pipe the"stars".
- 12Place the 1/4 c.
- 13reserved cream cheese into a pastry bag with a star tip (or you may simply place in a small ziploc bag, and cut a small hole in the corner).
- 14Beginning in one corner, pipe"stars" in the spaces between the blueberries.
- 15Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Glory Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g