1/2 Photos of Old German Rose Water Sugar Cookies
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
from Chamomiletimes.com. The amazing thing about this sugar cookie is that it requires no chill time but is still easy to handle. Rose water is available in most stores catering to the middle eastern community.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Cream sugar and butter until smooth.
- 3Beat in yolks and flavorings.
- 4Combine baking soda and sour cream and stir into sugar mixture.
- 5Add rose water.
- 6Sift flour and salt and mix with batter.
- 7Roll out on floured surface and cut with cookie cutter.
- 8Bake on greased sheets for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old German Rose Water Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.1
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 45.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: