from Chamomiletimes.com. The amazing thing about this sugar cookie is that it requires no chill time but is still easy to handle. Rose water is available in most stores catering to the middle eastern community.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream sugar and butter until smooth.
- Beat in yolks and flavorings.
- Combine baking soda and sour cream and stir into sugar mixture.
- Add rose water.
- Sift flour and salt and mix with batter.
- Roll out on floured surface and cut with cookie cutter.
- Bake on greased sheets for 15 to 20 minutes.