Moist, delicious, and not overly sweet, this is my family's favorite quick-bread and a great way to celebrate your garden's summer bounty!
- Beat eggs until fluffy; add oil, sugar, vanilla, and zucchini; mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to wet mixture; mix well.
- Toss nuts and/or raisins in a bit of flour then stir into batter.
- Pour batter into two 9x5" loaf pans that have been sprayed on bottoms only with no-stick cooking spray; bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bread tests (a toothpick inserted near center of loaf comes out clean) done; cool loaves for about 10 minutes in pans then loosen sides of loaves (I do this by running a small plastic knife around the edges) and remove from pans; cool completely before slicing.
- NOTE: I include about 3/4 cup whole wheat flour in the total amount.