- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fast rise yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease pan of bread maker with 1 tsp butter.
- Heat liquids to about 100 deg F (about one min in microwave), then add to bread maker pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt and add to pan, then level the ingredients in the pan.
- Divide the butter into four equal parts and put it in the corners of the pan.
- Make a well in the middle of the pan and add the yeast.
- Bake on the Basic cycle, 320 deg F. Remove bread promptly once it is done.