Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
My go-to recipe for old-fashioned white bread.
Make and share this Old Fashioned White Bread (Bread Machine) recipe from Food.com.
- Grease pan of bread maker with 1 tsp butter.
- Heat liquids to about 100 deg F (about one min in microwave), then add to bread maker pan.
- Mix flour, sugar, and salt and add to pan, then level the ingredients in the pan.
- Divide the butter into four equal parts and put it in the corners of the pan.
- Make a well in the middle of the pan and add the yeast.
- Bake on the Basic cycle, 320 deg F. Remove bread promptly once it is done.