3 hrs 45 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
My go-to recipe for old-fashioned white bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease pan of bread maker with 1 tsp butter.
- 2Heat liquids to about 100 deg F (about one min in microwave), then add to bread maker pan.
- 3Mix flour, sugar, and salt and add to pan, then level the ingredients in the pan.
- 4Divide the butter into four equal parts and put it in the corners of the pan.
- 5Make a well in the middle of the pan and add the yeast.
- 6Bake on the Basic cycle, 320 deg F. Remove bread promptly once it is done.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned White Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g