Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love tuna casserole! I think it's an underappreciated dish. I unfortunately am the only that likes it (my husband can't stand hot tuna). To be fair the babies haven't tried it yet, I'm hoping they take after me. ; It will give me more of an excues to make it frequently.
- 709.77 ml coarsely crushed potato chips
- 177.44 ml evaporated milk
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 59.14 ml finely diced celery
- 14.79 ml finely diced onion
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml diced pimentos
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.25 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (340.19 g) can chunk tuna, drained
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- Place one cup of the chips in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart buttered casserole.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients andput on top of the chips.
- Top with the remaining chips.
- Bake in a 350 degree farenheit oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with noodles.