Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love tuna casserole! I think it's an underappreciated dish. I unfortunately am the only that likes it (my husband can't stand hot tuna). To be fair the babies haven't tried it yet, I'm hoping they take after me. ; It will give me more of an excues to make it frequently.
- 3 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon finely diced onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans chunk tuna, drained
- 2 chopped hard-boiled eggs
- Place one cup of the chips in the bottom of a 1 1/2 quart buttered casserole.
- Blend the rest of the ingredients andput on top of the chips.
- Top with the remaining chips.
- Bake in a 350 degree farenheit oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with noodles.