Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are sugar cookies that don't have the metallic aftertaste most sugar cookies have...
Make and share this Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Set aside.
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add vanilla.
- Add combined dry ingredients alternately with milk.
- Roll out onto floured surface.
- Cut shapes.
- Place cookies on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Frost when cool.
- Enjoy your tasty treat!
i found it great...thank you so much for cookies that dont need 20 ingredients!!!