Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
A favorite recipe of Connie's from the family collection.
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 236.59 ml margarine, softened
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cream of tartar
- 1064.65 ml flour
- In a large bowl, cream together granulate sugar, confectioners sugar, margarine and vegetable oil until light. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Combine baking soda, salt, cream of tartar and flour gradually to creamed mixture. Beat until smooth. Roll dough into balls, place on cookie sheet and flatten with bottom of glass that has been dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.