Posted in response to a request. Use more strawberries if desired and add a little more sugar and flour. Other berries could be used with this versatile recipe found at www.allrecipes.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Place one crust in a nine inch pie pan.
- Mix together sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Mix flour mixture lightly with the berries.
- Pour filling into pastry lined pan.
- Dot fruit with butter or margarine.
- Cover with top crust and cut slits in the top.
- Seal and flute the edges.
- Sprinkle top lightly with sugar (optional).
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned.