1/2 Photos of Old Fashioned Southern Peach Cobbler
1 hr 8 mins
This recipe has been in my family for 3 generations, and its absolutely delicious and sinful. It is a basic fruit cobbler, so the peaches can be substituted for blackberries, cherries, or anything else. (I forgot to include the 1/2 cup milk in my original post, thanks to the reviewers who spotted the mistake!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend four, 1 cup sugar, 3 tbsp melted butter, and milk until smooth.
- 2Pour into greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- 3Pour fruit on top of batter.
- 4Sprinkle remaining sugar on top.
- 5Dot with remaining butter.
- 6Bake on 375 for 45 min or until golden brown on top.
- 7NOTE: If using fresh fruit, boil fruit with 1/4 cup water and 1 tbsp sugar until water is reduced to a syrup.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Southern Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 362.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 66.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g