1/2 Photos of Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies
Enjoy these cookies on a cool Fall night, while sipping hot tea by the fireplace. Or, if you're like me, you can eat these cookies while dying of heat stroke in the dead of 'winter' in Florida !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- 2In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 3Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla; beat until light and creamy.
- 4Mix in dry ingredients until well blended.
- 5Drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Smooth tops of cookies.
- 7Bake in preheated 350°F degree oven for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, combine glaze ingredients, stirring until smooth and set aside.
- 9Cool baked cookies on wire rack.
- 10Drizzle glaze over top.
- 11For variations, stir any one of the following ingredients into batter: 1 cup raisins, chopped nuts, or rolled oats and/or 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Soft Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.9 mg
- Sodium 105.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g