1/10 Photos of Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
3 hrs 5 mins
This recipe is so easy because you don't have to cook the rice first. My whole family loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a colander, rinse rice thoroughly under cold water.
- 2Put in lightly greased slow cooker. I use a round, 3.5 to 4 qt cooker.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, except for butter & whipped cream.
- 4Stir to combine.
- 5Pour butter over rice mixture.
- 6Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until rice has absorbed the liquid.
- 7When ready to serve, spoon into dessert bowls and top with sweetened whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.3
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g