This recipe is so easy because you don't have to cook the rice first. My whole family loves it.
Make and share this Old Fashioned Slow Cooker Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In a colander, rinse rice thoroughly under cold water.
- Put in lightly greased slow cooker. I use a round, 3.5 to 4 qt cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for butter & whipped cream.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour butter over rice mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until rice has absorbed the liquid.
- When ready to serve, spoon into dessert bowls and top with sweetened whipped cream.