Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I made the for a cook book and the cookies tasted so good! I couldn't stop eating them! They should be mixed by hand for a superb texture! Perfect for a cold winter day!
- Preheat oven to 360‘F.
- In medium size bowl mix all ingredients until the dough is smooth and holds together.
- Divide dough in half. Press each half into an ungreased 8-inch round pan.
- Cut shortbread into eight slices.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
- Remove shortbread from oven and immediately recut with a sharp knife.
- Cool in pan for 30 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- Makes 16 pieces.