I made the for a cook book and the cookies tasted so good! I couldn't stop eating them! They should be mixed by hand for a superb texture! Perfect for a cold winter day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 360‘F.
- 2In medium size bowl mix all ingredients until the dough is smooth and holds together.
- 3Divide dough in half. Press each half into an ungreased 8-inch round pan.
- 4Cut shortbread into eight slices.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown.
- 6Remove shortbread from oven and immediately recut with a sharp knife.
- 7Cool in pan for 30 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool thoroughly.
- 8Makes 16 pieces.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old-Fashioned Shortbread (4 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 82.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g