Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is good for making sausage rolls.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 medium finely chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 8 -10 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock or 1⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sage
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Saute onion& celery in butter until the onion is transparent.
- Put in bowl, add remaining ingredients.
- Stuff a turkey, or use it to make sausage rolles using pastry, or phyllo dough.