Cook1 hr 5 mins
As fall is fast approaching I have been digging through my recipes for things of a fall and winter nature. This is a good one! I have never had it fail and it always tastes wonderful. I believe this came from NESTLE's site
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, salt and baking soda in medium bowl. Blend pumpkin, granulated sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, egg, egg white and oil in large mixer bowl. Add flour mixture; mix just until moistened. Pour into prepared loaf pan; sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.