Prep 8 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is one of those recipes where the result is never quite the same, but always good. My grandma makes these for me whenever she has leftover mashed potatoes. She usually just puts in a bit of this and a bit of that, but I have tried to provide accurate measurements. Go ahead and make if you do not have quite the right amount of some ingredient.
- 1 cup mashed potatoes, real or dehydrated
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded (optional)
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped (optional)
- Spray a frying pan with Pam, and heat over medium.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Drop into patties into the pan.
- Brown patties on both sides.
- Serve hot.