Recipe by Kate in Ontario
This is a great summer dish that tastes even better if made the day before.
Top Review by Cookingpurplejulie
Usually my partner likes very creamy salads, but he preferred this one because the flavouring is so nice. And to top it off, its low fat. Perfect for my low fat, low sodium diet.
- 8 medium potatoes, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- fresh black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (low fat is fine)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 -4 radishes, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook peeled potatoes until tender firm, about 20 minutes.
- Drain and dice potatoes- season with oil and vinegar while still warm.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add vegetables.
- Mix mustard with mayonnaise and blend with potato mixture.
- Add eggs and parsley and toss again.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, adding more mayonnaise if needed.
- Garnish with radish slices and paprika.
- Cool,cover and refrigerate overnight.